Cyrus IMAPd 2.4.3 Released

Bron Gondwana brong at fastmail.fm
Mon Nov 8 18:26:12 EST 2010

We are pleased to announce the release of Cyrus IMAPd 2.4.3.

This is a stable release in the 2.4.x series, containing over
30 bugfixes since version 2.4.2.  A particular focus has been
improving the reliability and correctness of Replication,
In-place upgrades and Murder mailbox moves.

We recommend that all users of Cyrus 2.4.x versions upgrade
to this release.

URL for this release:
ftp://ftp.cyrusimap.org/cyrus-imapd/cyrus-imapd-2.4.3.tar.gz

A list of bugs resolved in this release can be found here:
http://cyrusimap.org/mediawiki/index.php/Bugs_Resolved_in_2.4.3

Please report any bugs found in the Cyrus IMAP Bugzilla:
http://bugzilla.cyrusimap.org/

Or use this partially filled out template:
http://tinyurl.com/cyrus-2-4-3-bugs

Questions and comments can be directed to
info-cyrus at lists.andrew.cmu.edu (public list), or
cyrus-bugs at andrew.cmu.edu.

Thank you,

Bron.