Cyrus IMAPd 2.4.6 Released

Bron Gondwana brong at fastmail.fm
Mon Dec 20 08:50:26 EST 2010

We are pleased to announce the release of Cyrus IMAPd 2.4.6.

This is a stable release in the 2.4.x series, fixing a range
of bugs found since the release of 2.4.5.

Of particular interest is a fix for serious corruption on
platforms like OpenBSD which have an mmap that doesn't
notice fwrite changes to the underlying file.  Our performance
is still shocking on OpenBSD, but at least it's correct!

We recommend that all users of Cyrus 2.4.x versions upgrade
to this release.

Thanks to (in no particular order):

Dave McMurtrie
Giles Malet
Jeroen van Meeuwen
Leena Heino
Lucas Zinato Carraro
Rudy Gevaert
Stephen Carr

for bug reports.  Keep them rolling in, and we'll make this
series the most stable Cyrus yet!