Cyrus IMAPd 2.3.13 Released
murch at andrew.cmu.edu
Mon Oct 20 09:02:38 EDT 2008
I am pleased to announce the release of Cyrus IMAPd 2.3.13. This
release should be considered production quality.
* Added an experimental "sql" backend for cyrusdb. Currently MySQL,
PostgreSQL, and SQLite are supported.
* Added support for IMAP [CAPABILITY] response code to client-side
of Murder proxies.
* Added support for ManageSieve auto-capability response after
STARTTLS and after AUTH with a SASL security layer.
* Made MAXWORD and MAXQUOTED sizes configurable via imapd.conf
* Rewrote cyrusdb_quotalegacy.c to use readir()
rather than glob.c. This avoids a potential crash due to
conflicts between glibc and Heimdal implementations of glob().
* Added support for fulldirhash to 'ctl_mboxlist -v'
* Several skiplist transaction bugfixes.
* cyr_expire no longer has a default of 0 (zero) for -X and -D.
These options must be used explicitly in order to have the desired
* Added sieve_utf8fileinto option.
* Added sieve_sasl_send_unsolicited_capability and
* Several 32/64-bit compatibility fixes.
For full details, please see doc/changes.html and
doc/install-upgrade.html which are included in the distribution.
URLs for this release:
Questions and comments can be directed to
info-cyrus at lists.andrew.cmu.edu (public list), or cyrus-bugs at andrew.cmu.edu.
Project Cyrus Developer/Maintainer
Carnegie Mellon University
More information about the Cyrus-announce