Cyrus Wiki Available

Rob Siemborski rjs3 at andrew.cmu.edu
Tue Aug 5 15:01:34 EDT 2003

I'm pleased to announce the availability of a Wiki for Cyrus Software.

Those of you who aren't familiar with the concept of a Wiki... It is a
collaborative web site that can be updated by any of those who view it.

The Wiki can be used at http://cyruswiki.andrew.cmu.edu.

I have pre-populated it with most of the contents of the current web site,
as well as the answers to some FAQs, and some development-related
information, though there is definitely a lot of areas where it could use
further work.

Note that non-CMU users can only use the system as a guest (at the above
URL), as the Wiki software has been integrated with our local web
authentication system.

Currently we're going to plan to use this on an experimental basis until
we see what benefits it has to offer.

Comments can be sent to one of the mailing lists, or to
cyrus-bugs at andrew.cmu.edu.

Thanks,
-Rob

Rob Siemborski * Andrew Systems Group * Cyert Hall 207 * 412-268-7456
Research Systems Programmer * /usr/contributed Gatekeeper