[breakingapi] Software ecosystem survey results are available!

Chris Bogart cbogart at andrew.cmu.edu
Fri Jun 16 15:27:06 EDT 2017

We’re finally ready to share the results of the survey
<http://breakingapis.org/survey> (http://breakingapis.org/survey/) that
many of you took last year about values and practices regarding breaking
changes in software ecosystems.

Please browse the site and tell us what you think about the results!  We’re
interested in your impressions: Do the results make sense to you? What
answers would you have expected? Do you think the differences are
intentional? You can also send us comments through the website or email us
at breakingapis at cs.cmu.edu

We want to sincerely thank the hundreds of people in dozens of software
communities who responded, and we’re eager to hear what you think!

Chris, Anna, Jim, and Christian