Arjuna Schedule Maintenance

Alexius Wadell awadell at andrew.cmu.edu
Fri Nov 4 13:46:34 EDT 2022

Hello,

Arjuna has been returned to service! During the downtime, we installed Apptainer on the worker nodes and updated the kernel to 5.4.221.

We're planning on releasing documentation on using Apptainer on Arjuna in the coming weeks, but in the meantime, direct users to Apptainer's documentation.

Best,

the Arjuna Admin Team