alice-teacher Alice 3 Duke Coursera course - free for teachers in Summer 2019

Wendy Fennell wendy.lint at glsd.us
Tue May 28 07:24:29 EDT 2019

Susan

I had already signed up for the Coursera account and have added myself to
the list. Is there something else I need to do?

On Mon, May 27, 2019 at 11:26 PM Susan Rodger <rodger at cs.duke.edu> wrote:

> Deborah,
>
> To sign up for the Alice 3 Duke Coursera course, you first need to go to
> coursera.org
>
> and sign up for an account.
>
> Once you have a Coursera account, sign up on this google form and use the
> email address that you used to create your Coursera account.
>
> https://forms.gle/jpX2Pr8GwQ66zV3f6
>
> We will then add you to the Duke Coursera Alice 3 course when the course is
> ready to launch, around June 17.
>
> Susan Rodger

Pursuant to School Board policy and administrative procedures, this
e-mail system is the property of the Greater Latrobe School District and is
to be used for official business only. In addition, all users are cautioned
that messages sent through this system are subject to the Public Records
Law of the State of Pennsylvania and also to review by the Greater Latrobe
School District. There should be no expectation of privacy.

Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this electronic
message is PRIVILEGED and confidential information intended only for the
use of the individual entity or entities named as recipient or recipients.
If the reader is not the intended recipient, be hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution or copy of this communication is strictly
me immediately by electronic mail or by telephone and permanently delete
this message from your computer system. Unless otherwise stated, opinions
expressed in this e-mail are those of the author and are not endorsed by
the Greater Latrobe School District.