alice-teacher Alice Summer Workshop July 15-19

Eric Brown ewbrown at andrew.cmu.edu
Wed May 22 14:24:22 EDT 2019

Dear All,

We wanted to send another reminder that we are hosting an Alice Summer Workshop at CMU from July15-19th.  Please join us or share out the information to a teacher that you think would enjoy joining us:

https://bit.ly/2wcXKMn

We did hear you when some of you requested an online or advanced option.  I know Don has been in correspondence to try to figure out what topics people would be interested in learning more about and we will see what we can do.

We are also very interested to learn about other summer workshop opportunities for teachers, summer camps for kids, and all other opportunities so we can help promote.  Don’t hesitate to share on this list or send to us directly.

Sincerely,

Eric