alice-teacher Alice 3 Duke Coursera course - free for teachers in Summer 2019

Susan Rodger rodger at cs.duke.edu
Thu May 9 16:22:51 EDT 2019

We have created an Alice 3 Programming and Animation Duke Coursera online
course for beginners to learn programming. We will run a special Beta
version of our course this summer for K-12 teachers to take for free. This
special version will launch on June 17, 2019. After the summer, the course
will launch as a regular Coursera course.

Teachers can sign up to take the course for free this summer and be a Beta
Tester. The course is an 8 week course. That is an approximation. Some
weeks could take longer. At least half of the course will be available when
it is released and the later weeks will be released as they are complete,
likely all released by July 15 or earlier.

You must create a Coursera account in order to sign up for our Alice 3
course. We need the email address associated with your Coursera course in
order to add you to the course as a Beta Tester.

If you have questions, you can email rodger at cs.duke.edu, but I will be out
of the country until the end of May 28, so may be slow to answer questions
until then.

Susan Rodger (Duke) and Steve Cooper (University of Nebraska Lincoln)