alice-teacher Online Alice 3 workshop through Coursera - summer session for teachers

K Mac kmc610 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 17 20:11:07 EST 2019

I'm a huge fan of both Dr. Rodger and Dr. Cooper (any chance I can have
that awesome student world with the breakdancing to inspire my students
with?).

Anything these two individuals would/could bring to Coursera would be great
for educators and great for Coursera, quite frankly.

Hope it happens!

Ken McCarthy
Math and Computing Teacher
North Arlington High School