alice-teacher Online Alice 3 workshop through Coursera - summer session for teachers

AA Toney aatoney at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 14 12:00:38 EST 2019

Hi Susan,

I don’t know if you remember me or not. I am the Instructional Coach who works with teachers at early college high schools that took your Alice 2 three-week workshop several years ago at Duke.

The online Alice 3 workshop is exciting. If it does indeed come to fruition, would I be able to participate? How much would it cost or would it be similar to your Java Programming Coursera course?

Thank you, and Happy Valentine Day!

Audrey

Audrey Toney, Ed.D.
Instructional Coach