alice-teacher Online Alice 3 workshop through Coursera - summer session for teachers

Susan Rodger rodger at cs.duke.edu
Thu Feb 14 09:48:44 EST 2019

This is not definite yet, but Steve Cooper and I hope to run an online
Alice 3 workshop for about 8 weeks in the summer for teachers through
Coursera. We are developing an online Coursera Alice 3 course that we hope
to launch in May or June. Our special summer session would be for teachers
and would have lots of extra online office hours with Steve and I
throughout the summer.

We will put that info here in March or April as we figure out how this will
work.

https://www2.cs.duke.edu/csed/alice/aliceInSchools/coursera/

Susan