alice-teacher Programs Crashing upon open

Matjaz Marussig marussig at siol.net
Wed Apr 17 03:35:43 EDT 2019

Elizabeth,

I recommend you to teach them about the "system of saving". I'm teaching
them how often and when to save. This is very important in case they work
on upgrade of the program. It's also important they understand when or at
which phase they need to understand it is upgrade. If they write huge of
new details, new methods, new functionalities, new properties, new objects
etc. then they should consider a program as an upgrade and save it as a new
version f.e. V1.0, V1.1, V2.0 etc. Believe me, they will need to understand
this proces as a part of their later professional coding.

Matjaz

Matjaz Marussig ME
ISV
Oracle Silver Partner