alice-teacher Can a project modified in NetBeans be re-opened by Alice 3.4?

Don Slater dslater at andrew.cmu.edu
Sat May 12 21:52:19 EDT 2018

Mourad,
In my code, where I have the wolf saying hello, you should put in statements or a procedure that would have the colliding object back away (maybe turn as well)…

The collision detection system in Alice is not perfect , it will always be possible for one Alice object to go through another object if it moves fast enough, or a far enough distance (for example, if you tell the alien to move forward 10 meters, and the wolf is five meters in front of it, changes are the alien will go through the wolf…) It is best to have an object move small distances at a time so that the Alice system has time to check and react to the collision if and when it occurs…

Alice Project