alice-teacher Decrement in a for-loop

Donald Slater don at alice.org
Wed Jan 31 12:01:33 EST 2018

Roger,
See the attached… I have highlighted the hand and magnifying glass tools that appear when quad view is selected…

The Magnifying glass allows you to zoom in and out of the different panels by clicking and dragging he mouse. The hand tool allows you to move around in the the panel by clicking and dragging.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Alice Project