alice-teacher Missing object

Don Slater dslater at andrew.cmu.edu
Sun Jan 7 17:47:55 EST 2018

Attachment available until Feb 6, 2018
Peter,
Thank you for this… I am experiencing the same problems on my Mac… It is interesting that from the drop down menus when you right click on ChongMei, you are often not given the option to select the entire ChongMei. Somehow this object has become corrupt within the project file. We will take a look at it.

One thing I experimented with was to add another object of this type to the world, and called it ChongMei_2. I was able to do that, place him where the original ChongMei was; set the visible property of the original ChongMei to false, and substitute ChongMei_2 for all of the original ChongMei’s procedures, and the world seems to be functionally equivalent to what you sent us.

I hope that this helps…

This is an awesome project, by the way.

Thank you, and all the best,
Don Slater

Alice Project

Click to Download
 <https://www.icloud.com/attachment/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fcvws.icloud-content.com%2FB%2FAWPQ0HmTNskY8HrgATcW9bYMFDwHAfpGoaineVJ67B3rzNik7tEb7_0N%2F%24%7Bf%7D%3Fo%3DApoRae4fBilP-xnK-fyT_Zafu3oWUvb2qDPwVlU1-alB%26v%3D1%26x%3D3%26a%3DBXCWrXatyJdRAxgEQQEA_wHIAP9xJgKY%26e%3D1517957275%26k%3D%24%7Buk%7D%26fl%3D%26r%3D9E222A69-72FA-4A25-AC5D-56E7E70D020D-1%26ckc%3Dcom.apple.largeattachment%26ckz%3D94B48ECF-22C3-437D-ABD7-6682D0B342AA%26p%3D50%26s%3DyznL9A1mfGMDKr9D2TP_K4jVPyA&uk=HycH1WoXIDcHPdmH_1IAqA&f=ChongMei_2.zip&sz=28556289>ChongMei_2.zip
28.6 MB