alice-teacher Missing object

Donald Slater dslater at andrew.cmu.edu
Thu Jan 4 12:57:05 EST 2018

Peter,

It also looks like you are in Java display mode. What happens if you switch to Alice display mode in Preferences?

Did you save your world (under a different name), quit Alice, and then restart Alice to see if the screen refreshed?

You might open one of the backup files in the backup directory to see what is going on there.

What version of Alice, what OS platform, are you using?

Send us a copy of the project of you continue to have problems with it.

Alice Project