alice-teacher Bounding box question

Crowe, Roger rcrowe at greenville.k12.sc.us
Thu Feb 15 11:06:17 EST 2018

Hi,

My students are using Dell Latitude 3350 Laptops running Windows 8.

One of my students is using Alice 2.4.3, when adding objects into a world by dragging does NOT get a bounding box around the object.  I'm using the same version and students using the same computers DO see the bounding box.  Is there a setting that maybe he's changed?  We are introducing multiple objects so if he just uses Add Object it may place in behind and object or somewhere in the world where he can't find it.  He needs more control in adding objects.

Thanks!
Roger Crowe