alice-teacher Alice 2.x: How to put camera to the top of the world

Donald Slater dslater at andrew.cmu.edu
Sun Feb 11 15:25:39 EST 2018

Matjaz,
I am not quite sure that I have the context for your question, but I would assume the camera should be above the ground pointing at the ground?

In Alice, you could move set the coordinate values for the camera at x:0, y: 250 z:0, and point the camera at the ground.

This would center the camera above the ground at it’s highest point.

Please let me know if I misunderstand the question.

Alice Project