alice-teacher Camera issues with 3.1

Donald Slater don at alice.org
Thu Feb 8 09:43:02 EST 2018

Yvonne,
The My Projects directory that Alice 3 uses is located in the users home directory on the Mac, and I believe the Documents directory of the user on the PC.

Is it possible that the permissions settings for these student directories prevent access by Alice? It is possible for the students to browse to other locations on the system to save the Alice projects.

Are there other issues that you are having that I have not addressed here?

Thank you,
Don Slater

Alice Project