alice-teacher Camera issues with 3.1

Eric Brown ewbrown at andrew.cmu.edu
Tue Feb 6 14:11:22 EST 2018

Understood.  I definitely understand the difference between the vehicle option I outlined and the panning to follow that you desire. I was just offering up a different option for a dynamic camera movement that could follow an object that you may already be using until we could implement the solution you desire.   As Don said we will definitely look into why the point at method isn't functioning during a do together in Alice 3 and so is not achieving what you want.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Sincerely,

Eric