alice-teacher source for Alice3 additional class definitions?

Elaine Demeter demetere at fatherryan.org
Thu Sep 14 08:41:23 EDT 2017

Is there a website that has any additional classes created for Alice3 characters/creatures?

I prefer Alice3 over Alice2 for a student's introduction to working in Java, but I cannot find any location or forum where people have class definitions that students can import and use; that is one aspect of Alice2 that I regret leaving behind. The most common one I find is videos showing how to create "walking", but I don't find much else. I have looked in the forums and at the summer workshops website, but am either not seeing any or just not finding any. Thanks in advance for any resource.

Elaine Demeter
Father Ryan High School, Nashville