alice-teacher Alice3 - Gallery objects with custom procedures

Donald Slater dslater at andrew.cmu.edu
Sun Oct 15 08:45:00 EDT 2017

Elaine,
We have yet to smile such a list, but it is a good and reasonable request, and one we should start working on.

There is one pose that all Alice jointed characters have, and that is straightenOutJoints which brings an Alice model back to its initial starting pose, after a model’s joints have been manipulated in an animation.

Al the birds (Flyers) have foldWings and spreadWings.

We will have to look through the other models to find more specialized poses.

Thank you for the enquiry…