alice-teacher Age/Grades for Alice 2 and 3

Donald Slater dslater at andrew.cmu.edu
Fri Oct 13 08:31:18 EDT 2017

Bill,
Thank you for your interest…

I think this document, found on our support pages, will be helpful.

	http://alice3.pbworks.com/w/file/fetch/57914016/AliceSuite.pdf <http://alice3.pbworks.com/w/file/fetch/57914016/AliceSuite.pdf>

Thetable suggests starting in Middle School, but that would include upper elementary, we believe.

You might also refer to this link:

	http://www.alice.org/get-alice/#why

Please feel free to let us know if you have any other questions.

Alice Project