alice-teacher Is there an easy way to copy objects?

Donald Slater djslater107 at mac.com
Wed May 17 14:58:08 EDT 2017

Carlos,
This is interesting, this should ALT + click+ drag should duplicate an object in the Scene Editor of the latest version of Alice (3.3.0) for Windows machines. I am not sure this works on earlier versions - it was a relatively late feature added to Alice.

On Mac OS X, you would use CONTROL + click + drag to duplicate an object in the Scene Editor.

I am not sure why it would not work on all your machines, unless there is another app running in the background that uses that particular key combination?

Does anyone else have any other thoughts?

Later,
Don Slater