alice-teacher rendering disabled

Donald Slater djslater107 at mac.com
Tue Mar 28 11:06:39 EDT 2017

Brian,
That message should appear in the camera view of the Alice IDE, in the upper left corner of the Alice interface. Alice disables the rendering of that view while the program runs.

When you run your program, another Runtime window, separate from the Alice interface, should appear that renders and displays the animation. Are you not seeing that runtime window?

Alice Project
Carnegie Mellon University
Entertainment Technology Center
700 Technology Drive
Pittsburgh, PA 15219

Email: dslater at cmu.edu

I have learned this at least by my experiment: that if one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours.
--- Henry David Thoreau

The true object of all human life is play. -- G.K. Chesterton