alice-teacher Please, join us for the fourth in a series of webinars about Alice in the classroom - March 31, 2017

Darko Jurekovic darko.jurekovic at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 25 15:20:57 EDT 2017

Dear all,

Many thanks to all who attended three webinars we had so far in our series in which we present how Alice is being used in schools around the world. These webinars, describing experiences from Slovenia, Serbia and Tasmania (Australia) were recorded and the recordings are available here: http://www.aquilonis.hr/Business/alice-oracle-webinari-snimke.html.

Now, it's my pleasure to announce the fourth webinar in this series. It is scheduled for March 31, 2017 (Friday) and this time we'll learn about Alice in Poland. The presenter will be Robert Pypkowski.

Robert is  the headmaster of Middle School of Prince Siemovit IV of Mazovia in Gostynin (Poland) and is also a teacher of technical and programming subjects. In September 2013 Robert created a team of young students from his school and named it 'Alice 3 Team'. They meet every week after classes and learn programming together.

The webinar will begin at 13:00 (1 PM) Central European Time (CET time), will be in English language and will last for approximately 60 minutes.

The link for webinar is: https://connect.carnet.hr/fer-alice/.
The technology used for these webinars is provided by Croatian Academic and Research Network, CARNet.
Technical support is provided by colleagues from Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Computing at the University of Zagreb.
Instructions how to join the webinar (in English language) can be found here: http://www.aquilonis.hr/dodaci/alice-oracle-webinari/Adobe_Connect_instalacija_i_prijava_na_sustav_EN.pdf.

We cordially invite you to join Robert on Friday, March 31, 2017 at 13:00 CET, and we look forward to your participation.

Best regards,

Darko