alice-teacher CORRECTION: Please, join us for the third in a series of webinars about Alice in classroom - March 16, 2017

Matjaz Marussig marussig at siol.net
Thu Mar 16 10:01:48 EDT 2017

Zapphire, you need to install Adobe Flash and optionally Adobe Connect
plugin. Here are instructions:
http://www.aquilonis.hr/dodaci/alice-oracle-webinari/Adobe_Connect_instalacija_i_prijava_na_sustav_EN.pdf

I need to mention that it is possible that you are going to have problems
in case you are running browser on XP or even too old browsers.

Thanks.

Matjaz