alice-teacher Alice 2 bug reporting

Michael L Owen MrGrog at outlook.com
Wed Jan 4 08:15:19 EST 2017

Hi James- This is definitely the place to report any bugs that you may come across, as it is restricted to teachers. Yes, there are still people working on Alice 2, and there have been several Alice2 upgrades made up to version 2.4.3. The recent addition of Unicode functionality means that you can now create strings that display as foreign characters.

I have also found the use of the built-in Jython scripting to be extremely exciting and useful.

Mike Owen