alice-teacher Alice 2 bug reporting

Donald Slater djslater107 at mac.com
Wed Jan 4 06:55:49 EST 2017

James,
Please feel free to contact us at the Alice Project with any bug reports that you have…

Alice Project
Carnegie Mellon University
Entertainment Technology Center
700 Technology Drive
Pittsburgh, PA 15219

Email: dslater at cmu.edu

I have learned this at least by my experiment: that if one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours.
--- Henry David Thoreau

The true object of all human life is play. -- G.K. Chesterton