alice-teacher Alice Final Project - Games

Pigatt, Yvonne ypigatt at ccbcmd.edu
Mon Jan 2 10:55:57 EST 2017

Jeff,

Thanks I agree Duke's site is awesome.  I will look for the matching game there also.  I have a student meeting this week and it would be great if I can find the code prior to the meeting.

Thank you,

Vicky
Yvonne Pigatt, Assistant Professor
Computer Science/Information Technology
The Community College of Baltimore County
443-840-2835|443-840-5035 fax |ypigatt at ccbcmd.edu
CCBC. The incredible value of education.
The only way to do great work is to love what you do..Steve Jobs