alice-teacher Major flaw in Alice 2

Donald Slater djslater107 at mac.com
Mon Feb 13 10:11:40 EST 2017

This is interesting and thank you for bringing this to our attention… I am unable to recreate this at the moment… Would it be possible to send to me directly (dslater at cmu.edu <mailto:dslater at cmu.edu>) a copy of the world where this has happened?

What version of Alice, computer OS, you are using?

Thank you,
Don Slater