alice-teacher Angry Queen Crash When Editing Size and Location Properties

Donald Slater djslater107 at mac.com
Thu Feb 2 09:22:00 EST 2017

Are you having this trouble using the resize mouse handle? Besides the queen and playing cards, have you seen this with any other objects?

Would you mind sharing information regarding the computer systems you are using?

OS? Version? RAM?

Thank you,
Don Slater

Alice Project
Carnegie Mellon University
Entertainment Technology Center
700 Technology Drive
Pittsburgh, PA 15219

Email: dslater at cmu.edu

I have learned this at least by my experiment: that if one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours.
--- Henry David Thoreau

The true object of all human life is play. -- G.K. Chesterton