alice-teacher Angry Queen Crash When Editing Size and Location Properties

Long, Adenia adenia.long at polk-fl.net
Thu Feb 2 08:31:37 EST 2017

The only thing we can come up with, is to save the Alice world, close Alice, and reopen the program.  Some machines experience glitches where they can't resize/move yet others don't. Could be a lack of resources . I really don't know, but it's frustrating.

Not much of a "work around" but that is what we do.

Adenia Long

Business / Gaming

Southwest Middle School