alice-teacher Adding new ground Alice 3

Donald Slater djslater107 at mac.com
Wed Dec 13 12:03:40 EST 2017

You cannot add a new ground in order to extend beyond the borders of the virtual world. Alice is not designed to extend its virtual world beyond these preset dimensions. A ground object is the size of thie virtual world.

I should say ou cannot extend the dimensions of the virtual world along the horizontal plane. But you may extend the world vertically by stacking grounds one on top of the other (there are limits here as well, be careful).

This is allowed to create multiple scenes in a project. Perhaps your student can take advantage of this.

Alice Project