alice-teacher Alice Workshops Open For Registration

Tamara Mazza tamara.mazza at ahschool.com
Wed Apr 5 14:51:56 EDT 2017

It would be great if it was offered during the school year as most teachers
have summer jobs.  But I would support and Online class as that could be
done.  Love this program.

On Wed, Apr 5, 2017 at 10:41 AM, Eric Brown <ewbrown at andrew.cmu.edu> wrote:

> Mr. Parent,
>
> Unfortunately it is not a web based class.  I would point you to Oracle
> Academy (https://academy.oracle.com/en/training-workshops.html) that does
> offer some web based offerings.  If there is more interest in this we could
> explore pulling together an offering in the future.
>
> To anyone else who may know if there are other groups offering web based
> training or of any local training being offered in Arizona please let us
> know.
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Eric
>
> Eric Brown
> Alice Project
> Carnegie Mellon University
> m: +1.718.986.9469
> e: ewbrown at andrew.cmu.edu
>

> > On Apr 4, 2017, at 5:58 PM, Todd Parent <tparent at stacc.net> wrote:
> >
> > Hello,
> >
> > I have been wanting to use Alice for quite some time and haven't had
> time to teach myself so this is a fantastic opportunity.  Is this a Web
> based class?  I am in Arizona and I would like to participate remotely or
> on-line if possible.
> >
> > Mr. Parent
> > Technology Teacher
> > St. Thomas Aquinas Grade School
> > “One machine can do the work of fifty ordinary men. No machine can do
> the work of one extraordinary man.”
> > ~Elbert Hubbard

*Sincerely, *
*Tamara Mazza*

*Computers - 6, 7, & 8th Grade*
*MS Newspaper Advisor*
*MS Student Government Advisor*
*Stallion Today (Middle and Lower School Daily Announcements)*

 American Heritage School

*Knowledge* o *Integrity* o *Compassion*