alice-teacher Alice Workshops Open For Registration

Todd Parent tparent at stacc.net
Tue Apr 4 17:58:11 EDT 2017

Hello,

I have been wanting to use Alice for quite some time and haven't had time to teach myself so this is a fantastic opportunity.  Is this a Web based class?  I am in Arizona and I would like to participate remotely or on-line if possible.

Mr. Parent
Technology Teacher
St. Thomas Aquinas Grade School
“One machine can do the work of fifty ordinary men. No machine can do the work of one extraordinary man.”
~Elbert Hubbard