alice-teacher Screen shots in Alice 3

Janette Hill janette.hill at daytonisd.net
Thu Sep 22 14:24:45 EDT 2016

I'm new to this so I don't know if there is a way to do it embedded in
Alice. However, I have my students doing Ctrl Print Screen to capture the
image and open Paint to paste it in, then Save As a .png or jpg.

For other general information, I am having the students click on the Start
button to bring up the display with their name overlaid on the Alice image.
They are getting screenshots and turning in the image as proof of various
steps if they aren't building on each other (using the Oracle online
instructions to get the students going).

--
Janette Hill
M.Ed. Educational Technology