alice-teacher Alice and Hour of Code

Eric Brown ewbrown at andrew.cmu.edu
Thu Nov 10 16:25:58 EST 2016

Dear All,

I wanted to let everyone know that we have created new materials for the upcoming Hour of Code.  While the activity is intended to be a very early intro to Alice I though it may be useful to some of you for integrating into other classes, subject matter, or for after school or out of school clubs and groups.  There are a couple more add on videos around how to set up do-togethers in the works that will be added shortly but wanted to get something up and out earlier rather than later.

There is a blog post around it here:

http://aliceprojectcmu.blogspot.com/2016/11/new-hour-of-code-activities.html

Or you can jump right into checking out the materials here:

http://alice.org/hourofcode/

Finally let me thank everyone who took the time to take the survey.  We greatly appreciate the time and thought that has gone into the responses.  We will leave the survey open so if you haven’t had time please feel free to circle back whenever you think you can.  In case the email got buried or is gone forever you can access it here:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/BP6HV58

Sincerely,

Eric

Alice Project