alice-teacher Alice 3 on the MacBook Air?

Wampler, Clifford wamplerc at northandoverpublicschools.com
Wed Nov 2 07:49:26 EDT 2016

I am running Alice 3.3 on my MacBook Air OS X 10.9.5 with no problems.

Cliff Wampler
Business/Technology Teacher
North Andover High School

On Tue, Nov 1, 2016 at 3:57 PM, Donald Slater via alice-teachers <
alice-teachers at lists.andrew.cmu.edu> wrote:

> We have a report of Alice 3 not being able to run on the MacBook Air. Has
> anyone encountered similar issues?
>
> Thank you,
>
> Don Slater
>  Alice Project

Please note the Massachusetts Secretary of State's office has determined
that most emails to and from municipal offices and officials are public
records. For more information please refer to:
http://www.sec.state.ma.us/pre/preidx.htm.