alice-teacher grading work

Don Slater don at alice.org
Tue Mar 15 12:50:42 EDT 2016

I am not familiar with Schoology, but I am guessing that it recognizes that a .a2w file is actually a compressed file (similar to a .zip), and is trying to do an automatic expansion.

One solution, though slightly tedious, would be to have your students put their project in a folder, zip up that folder, and then submit the zipped folder. An advantage to this is that you could also have them submit some form of documentation about their project that wold be included in the folder.

Other members of the community may have better suggestions.

Alice Team
Carnegie Mellon University
Entertainment Technology Center
700 Technology Drive
Pittsburgh, PA 15219

Email: dslater at cmu.edu

I have learned this at least by my experiment: that if one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours.
--- Henry David Thoreau

The true object of all human life is play. -- G.K. Chesterton