alice-teacher Alice 3

Keith Golebie kgolebie at ellwood.k12.pa.us
Tue Mar 8 08:26:31 EST 2016

We are running Alice 3 with Windows 10 on dual-boot iMACS - 30 computers.
Windows was installed using Bootcamp, and is up-to-date with Windows
updates and hardware drivers Alice 2.4.3 is also installed, and also works
just fine.

We also have Alice 2 and 3 running on the MAC side, iMACs from 2013 running
Yosemite 10.10.5. Both Alice 2 and 3 asks for the legacy Java SE 6.

Keith

Mr. Golebie

kgolebie at ellwood.k12.pa.us

Computer Technology Teacher