alice-teacher Alice 2.2 tutorial 4

Keith Golebie kgolebie at ellwood.k12.pa.us
Thu Mar 3 11:30:34 EST 2016

Yes to 2.4.3. I also have Alice 3 and Netbeans installed, Alice 3 seems to
work okay.

It has stopped Tutorial 4 on step 14 (see attached screen shot) and I
cannot click past it. The yellow sticky note can be moved but I still
cannot click the button at the top of the screen or next.

Thanks,
Keith

Mr. Golebie

kgolebie at ellwood.k12.pa.us