alice-teacher Cannot upload audio file

Heidi Kunselman hkunselman at d92.org
Wed Mar 2 09:18:45 EST 2016

Don
 One of my students is having an issue with  trying to upload an audio file
to run with their program. Whenever he drags the play audio into the editing
window the program freezes. We quickly see the file window and then it
dissapears. We don¹t even have the opportunity to navigate to the audio
file. I¹m having the same problem when I try to import it into the resource
manager. I have attached the program file. We are running on mac maverick
operating system 10.9.3. And alice 3.2.5.

Any help would be appreciated,

Thanks,

Heidi Kunselman
Technology Teacher
Oak Prairie Junior High

³Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change
the world;
indeed it is the only thing that ever has.²
    -Margaret Mead