alice-teacher Alice 2 Summer Workshops

Distler, Chari DistlerC at NBPS.ORG
Sat Jan 30 12:52:52 EST 2016

Alice 2 Training for Teachers and More...
North Broward Preparatory School in Coconut Creek Florida will be hosting the second year of iTech 21. One full week of teachers teaching teachers. Breakfast and lunch included. Discounted hotel rates for participants. Each day will consist of various 2 and 4 hour workshops that teachers can choose. There will be a four hour Alice 2 workshop for beginners, as well as Minecraftedu, and Google Apps, iPad apps, tools for formative and summative assessments. ITech21 will be offered in June and we will be offering two separate one week session.  More information and sign up can be found at itech21.org. Workshops are starting to fill up and last year we had a full house. You can email me directly with any questions at distlerc at nbps.org

Sent from my iPhone

Sent from my iPhone