alice-teacher Alice 3-room

Don Slater don at alice.org
Wed Jan 27 10:22:50 EST 2016

This is a problem we are aware of and are working on. However, it is hard for us to duplicate as it does not occur on all machines.

You have already seen that sometimes moving the camera a bit helps, activating the correct focus…

Also try using shift-click-drag which should move an object up and down

and

control-click-drag (Windows) or option-click-drag (Mac) which should turn an object…

You should also be able to use the one-shots menu to position and orient the selected object.

Adjusting the screen resolution of your display may help.

I do not know which OS you are using, but perhaps if you update the video drivers on your machines, using the manufacturer’s updates for the card, not the more general Windows Update. See the following link:

	http://alice3.pbworks.com/w/page/54959364/Updating%20Video%20Drivers <http://alice3.pbworks.com/w/page/54959364/Updating%20Video%20Drivers>

Please keep us posted…