alice-teacher s Digest, Vol 65, Issue 6

Tamara Mazza tamara.mazza at ahschool.com
Wed Jan 20 15:18:53 EST 2016

Actually, it would be my High School Teacher who teaches Alice and computer
science that thinks that Alice 3 adds confusion.  I do truly like Alice 2.2
as it breaks down a lot of the programing needed and I think it is perfect
for Middle School students both boys and girls.

Thank You,

Tamara Mazza

On Wed, Jan 20, 2016 at 2:07 PM, robert durtschi via alice-teachers <
alice-teachers at lists.andrew.cmu.edu> wrote:

> Speaking as one who started teaching with Alice 2.2 at GCSU
>
> Alice 3 was confusing to someone who started with Alice 2.
>
>  It may have a slightly steeper learning curve which can be overcome for
> the most part by a good teacher 8-)
>
> Best
> Bob Durtschi
>
> Hi Don
>
> Just clarifying, it is Tamara who believes Alice 3 can be confusing for
> middle school students.
>
> Cheers
> Margaret

*Sincerely, *
*Tamara Mazza*

*Computers - 6, 7, & 8th Grade*
*Student Government Advisor*
*Stallion Today (Middle and Lower School Daily Announcements)*
*Click here to View <http://www.useducationtv.com/default.aspx?sid=16072>*

 American Heritage School

*Knowledge* o *Integrity* o *Compassion*