alice-teacher Alice Course Materials

Margaret Meijers mmeijers at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 21:23:19 EST 2016

Hi Carolyn

Really the only reason we use Alice 3 instead of 2 is that I first started
using Alice around the time Alice 3 appeared with the Sims characters.  My
students at the time looked at both Alice 2 and 3, and really wanted to go
with Alice 3 because they had a lot more scope for making better looking
animations.   I think at the time I also thought that Alice 3 was an
upgrade for Alice 2, so that was what we used.

So not for any sound educational reasons at all, just what I started with,
so have stayed with!

Cheers
Margaret