alice-teacher Alice Course Materials

Margaret Meijers mmeijers at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 15:40:42 EST 2016

I run online and face to face courses in Alice 3 for girls aged 10-14
years, and over time have developed a bank of materials that I use in my
courses.  I have placed them on a website and thought that they may be of
use to other teachers or students.  They can be accessed from
alice.mmls.com.au

As the site is only new, there may be errors/problems that I have missed.
Please feel free to contact me off list if you notice any bugs or things
that need to be improved or made more clear on the site.

Cheers
Margaret