alice-teacher Alice 3 - Moving code blocks

Donald Slater dslater at andrew.cmu.edu
Sun Jan 10 16:34:45 EST 2016

It sounds like you would like  shift-click option for selecting multiple blocks of code and / or objects in a scene (I understand your focus is on code). We are looking into implementing this on the code side (The object side is a little more problematic), but as yet we have not completely solved this problem.

So unfortunately, at this time, you will have to drag all 15 blocks of code into the loop individually.

Sorry,
Don Slater